Travis Medical Centre is a general practice contracted to Pegasus Health Primary Health Organisation, which provides funding, subsidised care and special programs for enrolled patients. The aim of their efforts is to benefit and meet the heath care needs of the local community. The doctors at Travis Medical Centre are members of Pegasus Health.
The benefits of enrolling with a PHO practice are as follows:
- Reduced prescription charges
- You will be eligible for reduced family doctor fees including ACC visits
- Free childhood immunisations
- Free sexual health visits for those who are under the age of 21
- Free palliative care visits
- Free acute packages of care where you may need to receive extended treatment and observation within the practice
- Entry into all the screening programs associated with women’s health
- Continuity of care within the practice, which means we are better able to meet your health needs in a safe and timely manner
Click on this link for additional information on enrolment for publicly funded health services and the Health Information Privacy Statement: Enrolling with General Practice Guide 2017
How to enrol:
You can enrol by calling into Travis Medical Centre and asking for an enrolment form, or by clicking on the enrolment form PDF below to bring up the form for printing off at home. Fill it out and return it to us by hand, post, fax or email. Contact details below and on our contact us page.
Click here to download the enrolment form (right click > save link as).
You will need a PDF viewer to view this page, if you do not have PDF viewer software installed please download and install Adobe Acrobat from here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
When you’re finished filling out the form, mail it to :
P.O Box 18-534
Or, alternatively you can drop it in to us at;
Travis Medical Centre
225 Travis Road, New Brighton 8083
Telephone: (03) 388 9686
Facsimile: (03) 388 1537
If you are already enrolled with us you may update your enrolment details here : Updating your Enrolment