Travis Medical Centre is a friendly general practice dedicated to providing the highest quality care possible to you and your family, to ensure total peace of mind.
Quality Connection Respect Trust
Delivering high quality Working together in partner- To always show respect To be both trusted
care to out patients and ship across the community for each other, our staff, and trustworthy.
community. and within our team. our patients and our community.
To strive for continuous
improvement in every-
thing we do.
He waka eke noa | We’re all in this together
News – November 2019
We have some exciting news about our ConnectMed Patient Portal! We are sure you are already experiencing the benefits of making your
appointments online; we are now planning to extend this service even further to include being able to order your prescriptions through the
portal and some messaging abilities with your doctor. We anticipate this will become available on Monday 2nd December.
Two important areas which you need to be aware of …
- To access these benefits you need to have Level 2 access on ConnectMed, currently you have Level 1 access. We are encouraging ALL
of our patients to utilise the Level 2 access function.
- To do this we do require completion of a consent form (including signature) and a copy of some for of ID (e.g. a drivers licence) – these
forms are available at reception.
- An additional benefit that you will immediately be able to access when you to Level 2 is being able to receive your lab results through
the portal. You will receive an email notification
- advising you that you have results available in the portal.
- As from 3 February 2020 we will be REMOVING the option to order prescriptions from our website
– the only way to order prescriptions online will be through the ConnectMed patient portal.
We are confident that these additional services will improve your access with the practice. If you want to find out more about the ConnectMed
patient portal site please check out their website …
News – August 2019
From 1 September 2019 if you request an urgent/same-day prescription there will be a $30.00 charge or $10.00 for children under 14.
Refer Repeat Prescriptions for more information.
Christmas Hours – Repeat Prscriptions
Please be aware the practice will close at midday on 24 December 2019 and re-open at 8am on Monday 6 January 2020. We encourage all our
patients who require repeat prescriptions to order these well before the 24th December.
New Patient Enrolments
Unfortunately, we are currently not accepting new patient enrolments effective July 2019.
Travis Medical Centre