Travis Medical Centre is a friendly general practice dedicated to providing the highest quality care possible to you and your family, to ensure total peace of mind.
Quality Connection Respect Trust
Delivering high quality Working together in partner- To always show respect To be both trusted
care to out patients and ship across the community for each other, our staff, and trustworthy.
community. and within our team. our patients and our community.
To strive for continuous
improvement in every-
thing we do.
He waka eke noa | We’re all in this together
News – November 2019
We have some exciting news about our ConnectMed Patient Portal! We are sure you are already experiencing the benefits of making your
appointments online; we are now planning to extend this service even further to include being able to order your prescriptions through the
portal and some messaging abilities with your doctor. We anticipate this will become available on Monday 2nd December.
Two important areas which you need to be aware of …
- To access these benefits you need to have Level 2 access on ConnectMed, currently you have Level 1 access. We are encouraging ALL
of our patients to utilise the Level 2 access function.
- To do this we do require completion of a consent form (including signature) and a copy of some for of ID (e.g. a drivers licence) – these
forms are available at reception.
- An additional benefit that you will immediately be able to access when you to Level 2 is being able to receive your lab results through
the portal. You will receive an email notification
- advising you that you have results available in the portal.
- In the future we may remove the option to order prescriptions from our website – we will make sure this is communicated to our patients
in a timely way.
We are confident that these additional services will improve your access with the practice. If you want to find out more about the ConnectMed
patient portal site please check out their website …
Continuity of Care, Access to Appointments and our Did Not Attend Fee … unfortunately there are times when patients make appointments
but do not attend their appointments. This is disruptive to the practice and most importantly means that the appointment slot has
been deprived from another patient. This does not support our position of providing continuity of care and access to appointments,
therefore to try and reduce our level of DNA’s we are introducing a standard DNA fee that will apply if a patient does not attend their
appointment and does not contact the practice prior to their appointment to cancel. Every time a patient DNA’s they will
automatically be charged a $25.00 DNA fee.
Results – for more information on results please check the Health or Our Services pages.
Travis Medical Centre